K-PAX



Photographer Layke Vermonde
Lunar Doll Sunglasses from Killstar

"You know, maybe what's wrong with him is that he is.
Is what?

From the planet K-PAX."

A quote from one of my beloved movies K-PAX, which is surprisingly quite unknown and underrated. I just love Prot and the whole story in this movie so much. It's very magical and philosophical too, my favorite kind of movies. I don't want to say too much beforehand, just go and watch it and let me know what you think. I connected this picture with the cover photo of the movie immediately. Those big, dark shades. Allergic to the sun on this planet. 

I like to add that this picture here got a shit loads of attention and discussions on my social media channels in case you have missed it. I told you my general opinion on it already and I'm not going to expand it as it's a waste of time and energy. You can read my declaration here. I just like to mention that I totally appreciate the hate and the fact you spend your own little time on me what is such a honor. You actually achieve the complete opposite of what you would like to intend. 

Thank you 

4 comments :

  1. I've never heard of this movie, but it sounds interesting. I feel you look great : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you just look amazing and that lipstick rocks 😍💙

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I know the lipstick is so cool :) I love cold colors

      Delete